1. Why do we collect your personal information?
We are retained by leading organisations to identify and place Senior Executive talent. We take your privacy very seriously and, in order for us to keep you informed about relevant opportunities and insights, we request your consent to hold your personal data. If you do not formally provide consent by completing this process, we will be legally obliged to remove you from our database and can no longer put you forward for such opportunities.
2. What information do we collect?
As a candidate/potential candidate we typically collect data on your current and previous employers, and details of your work, skills and experiences, education and qualifications. In any other capacity, we collect data on your name, e-mail address and potentially current employment.
3. What will we do with your personal information?
We will hold your personal data to be able to deliver content of legitimate interest to you, or as a potential candidate to place you to the most suitable position according to your background and experience. We may use your personal information to contact you to discuss the opportunity or to send you relevant content such as newsletters, white papers, executive event invitations or like.
4. Who will we share your personal information with?
Your personal information will only be shared internally with the official team members of Bohent Global Search. Additionally, as a potential candidate, your personal information may be shared with relevant stakeholders within the organization of the specific opportunity that we have presented you with.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your own personal information. This is sometimes known as a ‘subject access request’.
Additionally, you have the right to request from us:
• that any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected
• that information about you is deleted in certain situations
• that your ‘candidate profile’ is provided to you in a portable format
• that decisions about you and your potential candidacy for a position are not made by fully automated means
• that we stop using your personal information for certain purposes
Many of the rights listed above are limited to certain defined circumstances and we may not always be able to comply with your request. We will inform you if such should be the case.
If you choose to make a request to us to exercise any of these rights, we will aim to respond to you within one month. We will not charge a fee for dealing with your request.